Towed or Stolen ?

Zig zag print dress Intrigue, here another zigzag dress option - Green cardigan Zara, similar
Metallic silver skinny belt, check out this ASOS three pack option
Velvet block heels SJP Sarah Jessica Parker, similar here - Black tote Furla 
Victorinox watch, identical in white - Evil eye bracelet, similar

My office space has a ceiling to floor window that overlooks a busy street. From there I can see people walking by, traffic accidents, traffic altercations, protests and cars being towed.
Luckily I do not have to worry about my vehicle being towed due to improper parking as my office provides a parking space for it. 
From that window I have seen up to a dozen cars towed in one afternoon and just feel so bad when I see people stare at the empty space where their car was parked and can imagine them wondering "was it towed or stolen?", because the odds here are 50/50. Has your car ever been towed or stolen? 


7 comments

Oh to Be a Muse said...

That's a gorgeous watch!

And I would not want to come back and not see my car. My hope would be that it was towed and not stolen, but both would annoy me. I've never had either happen to me yet.

Sheila said...

I love this dress on you - fabulous outfit.

I used to work on a street that had towing after 4pm - I always felt bad for the people who came back to find their cars gone.

Mica said...

That is a lovely dress!

Where I wait for public transport you get a view over a 'no parking lane'. Although it doesn't turn into a no parking lane until after 4 pm. So you see people getting tickets often, although not always people getting towed. It's funny when everyone is standing there screaming and waving trying to make someone who just parked there read the signs and get back in the car before they get a ticket or get towed! Sometimes I think they could make the signs clearer!

Hope you are having a nice start to your week so far! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Brooke said...

I've had my car towed once and it was an awful feeling! It was really late at night too and the towing company was in a bad part of town, it was just a bad experience. Now, I'm extra careful where I park, so that never happens again. I really like today's outfit, and think it looks great on you, but it's all in how you feel!

Brooke
Pumps and Push-Ups

Lydia said...

While it was not my car, a friend and I came back from a weekend in boston, expecting to find our car in the commuter train parking lot. We'd failed to see the HUGE sign which said overnight parking was not permitted in that lot. Thankfully we found a place to stay the night and got the car in the morning. I think I'd be mortified if my own car was towed. I get deeply upset when I get a parking ticket.

Also, I feel sad for that abandoned houseplant.

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

I am not fan of "strange" print skirt but these zig-zag are retro style - and I like retro, You know :) And therefore I like this skirt, and prefer this option with cardigan (then with dark blazer). Very nice color combo it has.

Natalie S said...

Since I don't want to jinx myself I will limit my comments to the outfit;) I just saw the other post where you wore this dress and it. will never stop to amaze me what a difference accessories can make. Love both ways in which you styled this dress