Stone walls

Printed blue sleeveless top H&M, similar here - Black scallop flats Sam Edelman, similar for 12.99 USD

Red jeans Bandolino, similar here - Black tote bag Furla, similar on super sale 

Whenever these walls are on my way I will stop for a quick picture and use them as a backdrop. These stone walls are rarely made these days and those that are still around are usually from homes that date to the 1930's and 40's. These walls surround and give privacy to the most beautiful homes in the city, my favourites. My favourite homes, the ones that were not serial, built with of thick cement walls, huge windows, with unique details, the ones that are spacious, have high ceilings and roof tiles... like the one I grew up in.

Linking up to LinkUp on the Edge

3 comments

Sheila said...

If I had a background like that, I would pose there every day! I see what you mean about this top - gotta say, not a fan of the cut. It's hitting at a really awkward spot on your hips.

You grew up in a house like that? How magical!

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I'm always taking notes on great places for our blog photos, Lorena!!!
And I love the color of your jeans---totally fun!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Mica said...

That wall does make a beautiful backdrop! :) I'd love to change up my photo spots, but I know I have to wait until the boys are a little older!

I really like your printed top here, it's a nice colour combo with the red jeans.


Away From The Blue Blog