New in March

White Escada jeans 16.70 USD (altered hem included)
Brown velour track suit 5.30 USD
Vintage Guatemalan textile blazer 1.07 USD, Ruffle sleeve and blue stripe sweater Beulah Style 16.06 USD. 
A pair of brand new DKNY jeans for 1.07 USD.

Vintage Escada dark brown leather belt with gold toned buckle 8.45 USD.
 
Emanuel Ungaro Vintage brown calf hair belt 2.14 USD

I also got some free goodies from my friends who I had not seen in a while who remembered I had a birthday in January ;) A beautiful silver toned bow rhinestone pin, a pair of silver earrings with blue stones and a Swarovski Stardust bracelet in dark green.

  

A really cool Miau Miau dog print tee shirt, a Estampa blue and flower print off shoulder top and a fuchsia pashmina (not pictured). 

 

I also got an Hermès scarf with quite a story, it all adds to 53.90 USD for March. How'd you do? Oh, and did you happen to notice that not one single item of the ones I purchased are new? All thrifted.








5 comments

ALLIE NYC said...

You have to love vintage-second hand shopping. Good for the wallet and the environment. You really did well. $53.90 that is truly impressive.

Allie of ALLIENYC
www.allienyc.com

backinstyle said...

Nice additions to your closet, and at a bargain price. I love the dog graphic top!

Mica said...

You always have the best thrift finds, I love that fun dog print! I don't opshop as much as I'd like. every now and then I find a wonderful bargain in an opshop, but it's tricky to browse regularly as I always have the boys with me! Maybe when they are older! I picked up one top on sale in March but that was it.


Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Wow, you get such great deals! I've been a bit spendy lately, but then it's been a stressful few months. Heh.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Ooh la la Lorena! I love that ruffled sweater and what beautiful accessories.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/