Zero newsletters

Black jeans NYDJ similar here - Blue button down shirt Forever 21 - Red burgundy sandals Gucci like Zara similar -
Purple bag Coach similar here 

I've been on the task of decluttering the amount of mail in my inbox, its a never ending task. Too much information coming in simply makes you miss out on what's really important. It's something that can get out of control. Currently I have unsubscribed to most newsletters and should be down to zero soon. The less I have, the more focused I can be.... this pretty much applies to everything, however you've got to start somewhere..
Linking up to I Do DeClaire's

3 comments

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Lorena, You know I like this kind of siple chic, this is the best way to look good and timeless. Nice shirt.

LyddieGal said...

I agree, the amount of emails I get that I don't want or need is absurd. And some places take forever to get you off the list. Plus with all the online holiday shopping I do, it seems every time I made a purchase I got on another list!

Mica said...

Good for you! I need to unsubscribe from so many things but I never do - a couple years back I unsubscribed from a lot but it kind of all creeps back if you don't pay attention!

I like the cobalt shirt with the burgundy shoes too :)


Away From The Blue Blog